Our strategic framework 2015–18 provides the Board and staff with a strong, clear direction, which is practical and realistic. It offers a way to manage current opportunities, harness future opportunities for sustainability and growth and create viable options for the long term.
To be the leading and most trusted service improving the lives of people affected by alcohol and other drugs.
- Excellence in service
To prevent and reduce the harmful effects of alcohol and other drugs on people, families and community by offering tailored responses to their desired goals.
- Position Palmerston as the leading and most trusted service
- Strengthen our organisational culture
- Improve our culturally secure services
- Adapt our service options to new and challenging environments
- Grow our organisational capacity