As an employer, Palmerston offers:
- an organisation that values culture and diversity
- excellent working conditions and environment
- training and development support and opportunities for future growth
- paid parental leave
- salary packaging benefits
- a healthy, values-based and flexible approach to work
- Police clearances are mandatory for all staff to commence with us. Please note presence of criminal history does not necessarily result in the denial of employment.
- You may be required to obtain a Working With Children Check as part of your employment
Great Southern Community Alcohol and Drug Service – Katanning Aboriginal Project Officer Fixed term contract 5 days/week (1 FTE) Compassion, Acceptance, Respect, Excellence, Service About the Se...
Palmerston supports student placements at many of our sites. These are generally arranged through an agreement with your university or college.
To be considered for a student placement, please speak with your university or college and ask them to contact the service closest to you.
Palmerston also supports volunteers. Most of our volunteers are people who have trained through the Volunteer Drug and Alcohol Counsellors’ Training Program run by the Mental Health Commission.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please view the link https://www.mhc.wa.gov.au/training-and-events/training-for-volunteers/
Alternatively, if you have previous experience and/or qualifications in alcohol and other drug work and would like further information, please contact the service closest to you.