As an employer, Palmerston offers:
- an organisation that values culture and diversity
- excellent working conditions and environment
- training and development support and opportunities for future growth
- paid parental leave
- salary packaging benefits
- a healthy, values-based and flexible approach to work
- Police clearances are mandatory for all staff to commence with us. Please note presence of criminal history does not necessarily result in the denial of employment.
- You may be required to obtain a Working With Children Check as part of your employment
Transitional Support Case Worker (Residential and Aftercare Services AOD) Part time ongoing contract (19 hours per week) until the 30/06/2021. Location: Perth South Metropolitan (Wellard) We are cur...
Terms: Full time contract based in Casuarina Prison, Wellard What we offer Professional development opportunities Friendly & supportive team Salary packaging options Lunch supplied by the F...
Full time fixed term contract Palmerston Association is a leading and respected not for profit organisation supporting people with alcohol and other drug issues in Western Australia. Providing ...
Strategic Leadership Role Palmerston Association is a leading and respected not for profit organisation supporting people, families and communities with alcohol and other drug issues in Western...
Palmerston supports student placements at many of our sites. These are generally arranged through an agreement with your university or college.
To be considered for a student placement, please speak with your university or college and ask them to contact the service closest to you.
Palmerston also supports volunteers. Most of our volunteers are people who have trained through the Volunteer Drug and Alcohol Counsellors’ Training Program run by the Mental Health Commission.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please view the link https://www.mhc.wa.gov.au/training-and-events/training-for-volunteers/
Alternatively, if you have previous experience and/or qualifications in alcohol and other drug work and would like further information, please contact the service closest to you.