As an employer, Palmerston offers:

  • an organisation that understands the importance of culture and diversity
  • excellent working conditions and environment
  • training, development and support
  • salary packaging benefits

Essential information:

  • Only permanent residents of Australia, or those who have the right to work in Australia may apply.
  • A current Police clearance (for all staff) and Working With Children Check (for specific roles) is a requirement of employment.
  • Palmerston will take into account unspent convictions when determining whether an applicant is suitable for a role.



Palmerston is seeking a Counsellor Educator to join the Albany team. This is a full time – fixed term contract to 30 June 2020, with possibility of extension. For a confidential chat, please contact Christos Despinoudis on 98922100 or [email protected] For more information, download the JDF below: JDF – Palmerston Association – Counsellor Educator – […]

Read More

Palmerston is seeking an Aboriginal Youth Worker to join the Albany team. This is a full time – fixed term contract, to 30 June 2020 For a confidential chat, please contact Deb Slade on 98922100 or [email protected] For more information download the job description form below: JDF – GSCADS Albany – Aboriginal Youth Worker – […]

Read More

Full time or part time permanent position Palmerston Katanning is seeking applications for a full time or part time administration officer to provide reception and administrative support for the Katanning branch. Strong administrative skills and a keen attention to detail are essential as is the ability to plan, prioritise and work in a flexible and […]

Read More


Palmerston supports student placements at many of our sites. These are generally arranged through an agreement with your university or college.
To be considered for a student placement, please speak with your university or college and ask them to contact the service closest to you.

Volunteer opportunities

Palmerston also supports volunteers. Most of our volunteers are people who have trained through the Volunteer Drug and Alcohol Counsellors’ Training Program run by the Mental Health Commission.

If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please view the link

Alternatively, if you have previous experience and/or qualifications in alcohol and other drug work and would like further information, please contact the service closest to you.