TC Coordinator – Beela Valley TC
Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Brunswick WA
Palmerston Association is a leading and respected not for profit provider of alcohol and other drug services. We have a rich and proud history of providing support through a range of services including counselling, groups, residential rehabilitation, and educational initiatives.
About the Role
We are seeking to recruit a TC Coordinator to ensure the effective delivery of services at our Beela Valley Therapeutic Community. The TC Coordinator will support the team to develop services that are responsive to our client needs and delivered in accordance with the clinical model.
Classification: Level 6
Title: TC Coordinator
Award: Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Working within this role will suit individuals who are flexible and able to problem solve. We are seeking someone who has strong experience in the management of alcohol and drug related problems, has demonstrated leadership abilities, is compassionate and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To see the FULL Selection Criteria, please view the JDF linked below.
- Excellent salary packaging options, receive up to $15,900 plus additional salary packaging of up to $2,650 for meal and entertainment expenses
- Paid parental leave after 12 months continuous service
- Partial access to long service leave after 5 years continuous service
- Flexible, family orientated working conditions
- 2 days paid and 8 days unpaid cultural leave for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees
- 2 days life and wellness leave (pro rata)
If this sounds like the role for you then click on the apply button on seek!
To apply please ensure that you:
- Submit your resume
- Submit your cover letter addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the JDF
- Complete all application questions
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply. Palmerston Association values diversity and inclusion and is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Closing date: 05/06/2023
Shortlisting will commencing straightaway, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
The successful candidate must possess a National Police Clearance that was obtained within 3 months, and a valid WA Working with Children Check.
For further information about the position, please contact the General Manager Therapeutic Communities Suzanne Blyth on email@example.com or on 0417 968 732.