Many people experience alcohol and other drug problems during their lifetime. People can be affected by their own or someone else’s use. Problems can arise from occasional or regular use and they can impact different aspects of life including physical and mental health, work and relationships.
Choosing a Palmerston service can help you make the changes you want to see.
Our services are free, confidential and everyone is welcome.
- one-to-one counselling
- family counselling
- residential rehabilitation
- preparation for our residential rehabilitation program
- group support
- support for people with both mental health and alcohol and other drug concerns
- counselling and support for clients involved with the law including court diversion programs and completing community based orders and complying with parole conditions
- continuing care for people who have completed a program and wish to stay connected with support for longer
- Self-management and recovery (SMART) groups.
Services are available during the day and evenings. Saturday services are available at some branches.
You can contact us yourself or your GP or other representative can make a referral on your behalf. Referrals are received from professionals and organisations such as mental health services, legal and law related services and child protection and family services.