Palmerston welcomes referrals for Veterans seeking support with alcohol and other drug issues.

To access DVA funded services, you will need a DVA endorsed referral (such as from your GP) along with your white or gold DVA card. You or your referrer can contact the branch most convenient to you for further information.

If you are interested in accessing residential treatment please contact Palmerston Perth.